55" 4K UHD LCD monitor.
Is a 55 inch 4K preview monitor with 3840x2160 ultra HD resolution.
- 3840x2160 UHD resolution,10Bit IPS panel
- 12 Bit Video Processing
- 3D LUT Color calibration with LightSpace & CalMAN
- Color space: REC709/DCI-P3/EBU/SMPTE-C/REC2020/USER
- User 3D LUT file import
- 4x 3G/HD-SDI inputs,4x3G/HD-SDI outputs
- 4x DVI/HDMI inputs and outputs
- 4K Mode, Quad-Split Mode, FHD single picture mode
- 4K 2 Sample Interleave (2SI)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) display
- HDR display supporting PQ (SMPTE ST2084),HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma）
- Waveform, Vectorscope
- Picture Flip, Focus Assist
- False Color, Zebra
- Audio Level Meter (16CH for SDI, 2CH for HDMI)
- Scan, Markers, Blue Only/Mono Only
- Dynamic UMD (TSL3.1/4.0)
- LED Tally Light
- Remote control: Ethernet/GPI, RS422 In/Out
- Built-in AC IN and DC IN power supply
Supporting various professional broadcasting features
Such as waveform, vectorscope, false color, built-in 4x3G/HD-SDI inputs and 4 outputs etc.
Quad Split Multiple Input Format
Quad split which transform one UHD into four FHD, each split window support multiple input format.
Advance processing technology
High-end video processing engine ensures clear and smooth picture quality.e.g.
Feed professional chroma burst testing signals, the right top side slim red lines should be same the left side thick
red lines, and clear display.
3D Lut Color Calibration
Integrated 3D LUT color calibration technology, Konvision 4K monitors are compatible with Lightspace and Calman.
Support various color gamuts such as REC709/EBU/SMPTE-C/DCI-P3/REC2020/USER, user can import their own lut
files into the monitor.
Lightspace and Calman for Konvision are competible with popular colorimeters including CA210, CA310, CS200,
CR100,CR250, Klein K10A, X-rite i1 Display OEM.