5.5" Professional 4K HDMI Monitor for Mirrorless/DSLR, Built-in 20+ De-log LUTs,
user LUTs upload by SD card, Waveform/Focus tools and more functions.
New firmware available!
Click here for link and more info.
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD, 1920×1080 FHD
- HDMI 1.4 (4K30p) input
- 2x 4x Quick zoom-in and Pan
- Focus assist and precision adjust
- Waveform / Vector / Histogram
- Build-in 20+ De-log 3DLUTs
- User DIT 3DLUT import by SD card
- 2-ch HDMI audio meters display
- Super False color, Zebra stripes, Anamorphic
- Single joystick quick operation
- Battery slot for both NP-F & LP-E6
- DC out with dummy battery adaptor
5.5-inch Full HD LCD IPS panel with LED backlight
The CM-55C adopts a 5.5-inch LCD panel with LED backlight, The native resolution is Full HD 1920×1080, contrast
1000:1, brightness 450nit, and viewing angle is Horizontal/Vertical: 178°.
CM-55C monitor supports:
- 1x HDMI 1.4 (4K30p) input
- 1x 3.5 mm audio output
- 1x SD card input for 3DLUT upload and Firmware upgrade
Single Joystick Operation, the monitor operation can be easily realized by only one Joystick:
Up: Quick Zoom-in mode
Down: Cancel / Delete current scene
Left/Right: Preset Scenes switching
Long Left: Enter Menu system
Long Right: Add a new scene
Press down: Edit tools in current scene / Confirm settings
Quick Zoom-in and Pan
Scroll the joystick up, to zoom-in the image by 2x or 4x; and during zoom-in mode, press the joystick, you can
easily pan the image up/down/left/right by the joystick.
Scene Layout Edit and Switch
Different from the traditional multi-buttons monitors, the CM-55C adopts the preset scenes and switching operations.
You can add up to 8 scenes, and add 8 function shortcuts to each scene. Scroll the joystick left / right to switch
between the layout scenes easily, instead of complex menu buttons operations.
3DLUT Log to Rec709 with user LUT cube import
CM-55C provides more than 20 De-log 3DLUTs, Includes S-log2/3, V-log, C-log1/2/3, Log-C, J-log1, RedLog, BMD,
FujiFilm, GoPro, DJI etc, to convert log mode to REC709 for all major cameras.
User 3DLUT upload
User creative 3DLUT cube or calibration 3DLUT cube can be uploaded to CM-55C by SD card.
Max 16 user 3DLUT can be restored.
Super False Color Exposure Assist
Besides normal spectrum false color, the CM-55C supports more powerful Super False Color mode, including under
exposure / Over-exposure / 18 degree grey / Skin tone indications, to help you to get a correct exposure easily.
The exposure indicators are calculated for different cameras.
CM-55C has a built-in battery slot, supports both SONY NP-F and Canon LP-E6 batteries.
The power consumption is only 5.5W.
The monitor also supports 5-17V Micro USB power input.
You can use smart phone charger or power bank to power the monitor.
(At least 5V/1.5A).
Dummy Battery Power Out
When the monitor is powered by battery, the BATT OUT socket can output battery DC power to cameras by using
the dummy battery adaptors.
SWIT provide the following dummy battery adaptors for option:
- 1. SONY NP-FW50 dummy battery adaptor, for SONY α7II/α7RII/α7SII;
- 2. SONY NP-FZ100 dummy battery adaptor, for SONY α7III/α7RIII/α9;
- 3. Panasonic BLF19 dummy battery adaptor, for Panasonic GH4/GH5/GH5S;
- 4. Canon LP-E6 dummy battery adaptor, for Canon EOS 5D2/3/4, 6D/2, 7D/2, etc.
CM-55C standard package includes:
- CM-55C Monitor
- Tilt Arm Bracket
- Sun Hood
- Standard HDMI-A cable (30cm)
The following add-on bundle kits are optional:
- MA-55C1 add-on kit (Includes: NP-FW50 dummy adaptor and Micro HDMI cable)
- MA-55C2 add-on kit (Includes: NP-FZ100 dummy adaptor and Micro HDMI cable)
- MA-55C3 add-on kit (Includes: BLF19 dummy adaptor and Micro HDMI cable)
- MA-55C4 add-on kit (Includes: LP-E6 dummy adaptor and Mini HDMI cable)